- Circuit Diagram RF (Until Serial No. 90 CI 141750)
- Circuit Diagram RF (from Serial No. 90 CI 165001)
- P.C.B. Diagram Main P.C.B
- P.C.B. Diagram Tuner P.C.B
- P.C.B. Diagram Audio P.C.B
- P.C.B. Diagram Tape P.C.B
- P.C.B. Diagram Receiver P.C.B
- Circuit Diagram Power Supply/Output Amplifier
- Circuit Diagram Tape
- Alignment Procedure Tuner
- Alignment Procedure Tape
- P.C.B. Diagram CD Player
- Block Diagram CD Player
- Wiring Diagram CD Player
- Circuit Diagram CD Player
- IC Block Diagram CD Player
- Alignment Procedure CD Player
- Troubleshooting CD Player
- Spare Parts List Electrical Parts without CD
- Spare Parts List CD Player
- Spare Parts List Housing Parts
- Spare Parts List Cassette Mechanism
- Exploded View CD Player
- Exploded View Housing
- Exploded View Power Supply/Output Amplifier
- Exploded View Cassette Mechanism
There are currently no product reviews.
Incredibly clear!!!! Well done, complete and wonderful. It could not better than this!!!!
Thank You for fast delivery for the sheme.
Thanks & best regards Franz
again you did a very good job. It was fast too. Photocopy are really readable and clear
Probably it never existed a 1081 official service manual from Commodore, it's look more like a NAPCEC service manual & diagrams compilation of the 1084 series and his variants, like the nap6523, 8cm505, 1084S, 1084P and obviously the 1081. It's more complete than other scans and the quality of the scans also are far superior. It has two circuit diagrams variants of the 1081, mono and stereo versions. It doesn't include a diagram for the Philips CM8500 or CM8501, they look like the 1081 but they are slightly different.
Rapid, clear well done as all the scheme I downloaded from this site. Great job very functional and very useful